Why should I become a member?
Whether you are an airshow performer, producer, announcer, air boss or service provider to the airshow industry NWCAS membership will give you to all the resources and contacts necessary to promote your services
- Quarterly Newsletter – our update on news and happenings in the airshow industry
- NWCAS Mentorship Program – learn best practices and tap into the experience of our many airshow subject experts
- Connections and introductions to airshow resources and contacts – Use NWCAS to connect you with the resources and providers to promote your show or services
- Registration to the annual NWCAS Convention – the airshow industry’s rallying point and the single most effective tool for improving your airshow business.
- Contacts and extensive networking opportunities with the most experienced professionals in the air show community
- Professional, reliable, informative training courses and seminars designed exclusively to meet your education needs
- Air show survey and demographic data available to ICAS members only
- Professional representation on federal regulatory and/or legislative issues
- Air Show Manuals – a planning aid for new air shows, complete with checklists and sample management documents to help you produce a successful event.
How do I become a member?
Membership is open to anyone with an interest in aviation and it’s affordable.
- Individual Annual Membership – one voting member: $65 USD/CND
To purchase your membership please click on the Membership Application link above or click HERE to download the application form as a PDF.